Registration in the school starts from the month of September onwards.
– A written / oral test is conducted to test the basic acumen of the child. Admission is done on the basis of qualifying exam result, performance in interview and test.
– An admission test would be conducted in the following subject-
Primary classes – English, Hindi & MathematicsMiddle and Secondary classes – English, Science & Mathematics.
– Decision of school authorities shall be final and binding
Admission to classes I to VIII will be subject to the applicants producing following documents.
- – Mark-sheet of the Last examination passed.
- – School leaving certificate.
- – Two passport size color photographs of the child and one each of both the parents.z