School Fees is payable Quarterly at the accounts section of the school as per schedule given below
|1st Quarter||Apr-May-June||To be deposited by the 15th of April|
|2nd Quarter||July-Aug-Sept.||To be deposited by the 15th of July.|
|3rd Quarter||Oct-Nov-Dec.||To be deposited by the 15th of Oct.|
|4th Quarter||Jan-Feb-Mar.||To be deposited by the 15th of Jan.|
- – Fee may be deposited from 1st o 15th of the first month of the quarter in which the fees become payable. Thereafter school fee will be accepted with a late fee of Rs. 10 per day However it will be appreciated if the school fees are paid well in time to avoid late fee penalty.
- – Fees acceptance timings 8:00 am to 1:00pm (Monday to Saturday)
- – Tuition Fee, admission fee and other charges are subject to revision and will be charged as directed by the school management from time to time.
- – If all dues are not cleared by the end of the session, the students result will be withheld.
- – Transport charges(as applicable) are payable along with school fee and Transport Facility won’t be discontinued in Mid Session.
- – Parents who opt to deposit the fees for the whole term at the beginning of the first quarter will be offered 10% rebate on the total fees.